From a reader
I really need some advice. My 8 year old boy is too sexually aware. In the
last few months I've noticed him touching himself, rubbing himself against
anything he can find, and doing things that I'm too ashamed to type here
even though I am anonymous. He is touching his younger sister in ways that
are not *brotherly*. He's fixated with breasts and grabs any he sees. He
also forcefully tries to kiss people, both male and female. I've smacked
him several times but it hasn't stopped the behaviour. Just last week, his
teacher told me he was caught kissing a classmate... more »
Friday, 2 November 2012
Dear readers: My 8 year old son is too sexually aware
From a reader
I really need some advice. My 8 year old boy is too sexually aware. In the
last few months I've noticed him touching himself, rubbing himself against
anything he can find, and doing things that I'm too ashamed to type here
even though I am anonymous. He is touching his younger sister in ways that
are not *brotherly*. He's fixated with breasts and grabs any he sees. He
also forcefully tries to kiss people, both male and female. I've smacked
him several times but it hasn't stopped the behaviour. Just last week, his
teacher told me he was caught kissing a classmate... more »
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment